At Sudbury Pharmacy, we are committed to providing you with medications that meet your unique health needs. Sometimes, patients require medications to be blended in a specific way. This process is referred to as compounding and it is necessary for a variety of reasons, including:
- To change the form of a medication from a pill to a liquid, or gel.
- To prevent allergic reactions by removing ingredients such as gluten, sugar, lactose, alcohol, or dyes.
- To provide a specific dosage of a particular ingredient.
- To add flavor to a medication that is otherwise difficult for a patient to ingest.
- We offer custom veterinary compounding solutions for all pets including exotic animals.
To learn more about our ability to customize your meds, contact us today at 978-443-6311.